Furthermore an increase in customers

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-14 11:07:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Does this goal allow me to reward the efforts I am about to undertake? Does it match what my business needs? After careful analysis, you may understand that 200 new customers, perhaps, are not exactly what you need and that they may require more commitment, both physical and financial, than expected: at the moment, in your business you can only accommodate about a hundred people, so you would have to rent the back room – which you don't own –, furnish it, repaint it and buy new tables and chairs.  would mean having to hire a new pizza chef and new waiters. Are you ready to face all this? Or could you focus on another goal, such as selling more to your current customers? You could make sure that they buy not only the pizza and the drink, but also the dessert and the coffee. In short, the time has come to understand if, in fact, the chosen objective - and which you will have to pursue over the following months or even years - can benefit your business.

Time-bound Here we are, having reached the last step of our journey. This is a very important moment. How many times have you found yourself saying “I want to lose weight”, and then putting off the diet from week to week? This is something that happens very often. Why? Simply, because you don't set a deadline for your goals: surely, if in March you realized that you had gained 10 kilos and had already booked your holiday in Sicily for the end of June, you would be more Agent Email List inclined to go on a diet, with a view to to arrive at the holidays in perfect shape. Here, in the same way, it is very important to set a precise deadline for the objective. to say by when it must be achieved. This also creates greater motivation within the team: try to imagine preparing for a challenge for which you know the precise day. It's very different from the more joyful and peaceful atmosphere of preparing without knowing when the race will be, isn't it? The questions you need to ask yourself in this last step are.

When do I want to achieve this goal? Is it a short, medium or long term goal? What can I do starting today? Where do I hope to be in 3 months? In practice, to return to our pizzeria, after having noted that the most appropriate objective is to increase by 200 customers, it is right to ask ourselves: by when do I want to have 200 new customers? Try to think about how long it will take for the strategy you plan to bring you the desired result: will it have to take a month? Two? One year? Two years? After having established that an increase of 200 customers can be achieved in 6 months, the most fun part of the process begins: the "after", that is... what marketing strategy is necessary to implement to achieve the set objective? ... And then? After having included the objective you intend to achieve for your business in the Marketing Plan, the time has come to start a possible strategy that can allow you to reach that goal. In practice, at this moment you have a clear goal, but you have to build the road yourself to reach it.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:37 , Processed in 1.367172 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |